Unmade Woolley Jumpers at the Salvation Army...

Whyperion
Location: Stockport, after some time in Burnley , After leaving Barnoldswick , except when I am in London

Unmade Woolley Jumpers at the Salvation Army...

Post by Whyperion »

We have been donated to make the most of , a quantity of Wool mostly 20gr balls , DK and 4 Ply , some with Lurex. From my memory it must date from the 1970s in shades and styles. There is probably too much from our direct members to use , so we have decided to sell off most of it ( I dont know how many balls to a jumper, etc , nor of its true value ). It appears to be a donation that has possibly been passed round a few charities in the area , but really want them to go to good homes. Colours include lurid purples and blues , pale creams and whites , black and sparkly , pink , ditto. Mostly in packs of 10 balls and as new , clean and no evidence of moth etc that I could see.

Hall is open Fridays (St James Square , Barnoldswick ) for the community day from 9am to Noon , and maybe if you ask nicely Thursday morning as well if we are not too busy sorting other stuff, financial donation by negotiation. If anyone has useful suggestions for these let me know and they can be considered.
Whyperion
Location: Stockport, after some time in Burnley , After leaving Barnoldswick , except when I am in London

Re: Unmade Woolley Jumpers at the Salvation Army...

Post by Whyperion »

Send me a PM if there are any colours you are looking for , I will back local middle of next week some time.
Whyperion

Re: Unmade Woolley Jumpers at the Salvation Army...

Post by Whyperion »

Did you know editing posts does not bring the topic back into the latests topics/posts lists.
Anyway noting that commercial place in Rainhall Road has some on sale at £1.50 a ball I'm going to suggest £4 for five balls or £1 each , hope thats reasonable. Back in town today ( well Keighley from Friday afternoon till Sunday night )

Return to “Knitting”