Explore The Barnoldswick Countryside Book 1

Callunna

Explore The Barnoldswick Countryside Book 1

Post by Callunna »

Explore_Barlick_cover.jpg
What better way to keep fit and healthy - or to entertain children on a Sunday afternoon, or simply to escape from your everyday routine - than to go for a walk in the fresh air?
And where better to do that than in Barnoldswick - a unique market town on the Yorkshire/Lancashire border surrounded by spectacular countryside!
This first book introduces 10 short but fascinating circular routes to make the most of this very special area.
Available from The Council Shop, Fernlea Avenue, Barnoldswick or contact Callunna via Private Message.
Cost: £4 + P&P
A5 48pp.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twinkletoes

Re: Explore The Barnoldswick Countryside Book 1

Post by Twinkletoes »

Thanks for that Callunna, I love walking, but as I am relatively new to the area I am short of places to wander with my dog & kids. I will look out for this book! Image
Callunna

Post by Callunna »

The book would be perfect for you!
Barnoldswick Library also sells copies.
Any problems, send me a PM.
Twinkletoes

Post by Twinkletoes »

I have been out and bought my very own copy :) Guess what I will be doing very soon!
Callunna

Post by Callunna »

Thanks!

If you see a hairy scruffbucket scampering along when you’re out on a walk, say Hello - it could be me! (The dog is quite well groomed, though...)

I would like to do one of those “Thanks” thingies but I can’t find out how to do it - can anyone advise?
Twinkletoes

Post by Twinkletoes »

I will be sure to look out for you and your pooch :) You can't miss my dog she looks like a fox :)
Nolic

Post by Nolic »

Cally, thumbs up sign at top right of the box where the post is. Nolic :sportbike:
"I'm a self made man who worships his creator." Image
Callunna

Post by Callunna »

Twinkletoes: I’ll look out for you!
We’ve just been up to Letcliffe in the car with Gracie. Only managed about 3 nanoseconds before another car with a dog in it arrived* - we have to prevent our Gracie mixing with dogs until her kennel cough has gone.
*The other car wasn’t being driven by the dog, I hasten to add.

Thanks Nolic - I’d been looking in the input box for some daft reason.

Return to “Barnoldswick”