SS Rohilla to feature on coast

whitbycolin

SS Rohilla to feature on coast

Post by whitbycolin »

:smile: Please forgive me for posting this to a few areas as I am not sure which one is best to meet the largest audience with regards to the SS Rohilla to feature on coast.

There are Just a few days to Sunday and the BBC Coast episode on BBC 2 at 9:00 pm which features the SS Rohilla. Although I have worked with a number of television series this will be my first in front of the camera.

The Rohilla as many of you know is my pet subject and one I hold most dear. Given the impact it had on Barnoldswick it is likely to be something of interest. My only disappointment is that so little 'air time' will be allotted to the tragedy.

I would also like to make a small request if I may. I am looking for people who would consider recording the episode onto to a video recorder for me. I have an extended number of people who are related to someone involved in the tragedy, that I would like to send a video to. Many are of an older generation without DVD players. If you are willing to assist me please send me a private message.

Best regards

Colin Brittain
Nolic

Re: SS Rohilla to feature on coast

Post by Nolic »

I caught the piece on the SS Rohilla by chance. I had recorded the programme on Sky+ but just happened to flick on as it started.
It was well presented and full of detail and Colin's piece was very good. Nolic
"I'm a self made man who worships his creator." Image

Return to “Forums”