Get on Your Bike!

Marilyn
VIP Member

Re: Get on Your Bike!

Post by Marilyn »

Son bought his bike to ours and we had an early morning ride together along the beach. He informed us we rode 21 kilometres!
(He tracks it all on his phone). Wow...hubby and I are pretty pleased with ourselves. Son has done much longer rides of course.
He snapped this as we were putting our bikes away in the garage after our ride.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

Our Jack's latest acquisition. British built Volt Bike.

Ian
Whyperion
Location: Stockport, after some time in Burnley , After leaving Barnoldswick , except when I am in London

Post by Whyperion »

Make sure you have all its details , and fit a tracker to it, they are a bit tempting when left unattended
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

I forgot to report on the pedal spacers. First of all they make no difference, my heel still turns in slightly and catches. I mentioned the problem to a Silsden friend who runs a bike repair shop and he said that the spares would be OK for as I said, folk with wider hips. If you are more standard in stature widening the pedals would have a knock on effect to your knees especially over a bit of distance. I have taken them off, put the other pedals on and fitted the non captive toe grips. Waiting for some good weather to give it a test.
Ian
Stanley
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Stanley »

If I could afford an electric bike it would have to be a tricycle. I saw one the other day when I was on Bookie Watch. Looked like a very civilised method of transport. Come to think, just a sporty mobility scooter like the the Pluggy has.
Stanley Challenger Graham
Stanley's View
scg1936 at talktalk.net

"Beware of certitude" (Jimmy Reid)
The floggings will continue until morale improves!

Return to “Cycling”