Browsing Options for the Site

Introduce Yourself To The Other Members
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Browsing Options for the Site

Post by PanBiker »

On the forum index page there are a few options that bring up the various topics.

With the current version 3.2 of the board software the links below can be found in the Quick Links drop down on the Board Index page

View unanswered posts - Brings up all the topics that have been posted but have not had any replies.
View unread posts - Brings up all the topics that have been created or replied to since your last visit.
View new posts Brings up all the New topics created/replied to over the last three days.
View active topics Brings up all the topics that have seen activity over the last seven days.

All the above options are pre-defined searches on the board, Personally I use the "View Unread Posts" option which displays to me all the activity since I last visited. I usually open the list in a separate tab then pick and choose which topics to read. The list will effectively clear once you have visited the threads after a page refresh until there are new posts.
Ian

Return to “Introductions”