IMPORTANT - All New Members Read Me First

Introduce Yourself To The Other Members
Doc
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

IMPORTANT - All New Members Read Me First

Post by Doc »

Thank you for recently registering on OneGuyFromBarlick, to get the most out of this site I strongly recommend that you enter all the relative details in your User Control Panel where you can customise many of the sites features and how the site displays information to you.

Take a look at Browsing Options for the Site where you can find the different ways of browsing for topics.

Next I would recommend that you visit the New Members Area to introduce yourself to others. If forums such as this are new to you, you can practice your posting skills in the Practice Posting thread, please be aware that all posts in this area are automatically deleted after 7 days.

For the Gallery and using images in your posts please look at Images Tips and Tricks thread as a starting point.

Please read the Site Rules so that you know what to do and what not to do.

Also read the topic about Etiquette which will detail what is expected from you.

Click here to view the sites Privacy Policy

If you wish to ask a question regarding any of the sites features then please post a topic in the OGFB Website Features Forum.

A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is available on the top navigation menu which covers most aspects of the sites features.

Once you feel comfortable in your posting abilities, please feel free to contribute to the main forums, your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Best Regards
Doc
Site Administrator
Chief Stoker - Royal Navy (Retired)

Return to “Introductions”