Hello

Introduce Yourself To The Other Members
Twinkletoes

Hello

Post by Twinkletoes »

I am Nicola, I am new to OGFB. I moved to Barlick with my Hubby & 4 Kids in April 2010 from Barrowford! I was raised in Clayton-Le-Moors but had family in Barnoldswick, I always wanted to move over this way sooner or later! And I am so glad we did, we love it here :D
If there is anything you would like to know about me, just ask away
Doc
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Hello

Post by Doc »

Welcome to the site Nicola, nice to see you.

Feel free to contribute and ask any type of questions, I'm sure other members will respond to them.

Any problems just give me a shout and I'll see what I can do.

All the best
Best Regards
Doc
Site Administrator
Chief Stoker - Royal Navy (Retired)
Callunna

Post by Callunna »

Nice to meet you Nicola!
Sunray10
Regular User

Post by Sunray10 »

Hello Nicola I love your username "Twinkletoes" - how did you come about that name. Anyway, welcome to our flashy, new look site. Enjoy yourself and get accustomed to it, we are having to do the same ! :)
Twinkletoes

Post by Twinkletoes »

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

Sunray ~ I have used this username for some years now, I love to Line Dance, and somehow the name Twinkletoes just stuck :lol:
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

Nicola, if you love dancing you may want to try our charity dance in March with the Swing Commanders they will be playing 1940's style western swing. See the post here for details

BE Bosom Friends Charity Dance
Ian
Twinkletoes

Post by Twinkletoes »

That looks fun, I am not partial to swing, but I would go just to dress in 40's dress :) Thanks for the info
PanBiker
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Location: Barnoldswick - In the West Riding of Yorkshire, always was, always will be.

Post by PanBiker »

If you have'nt seen them before, they are a fantastic band and it's a real good night out. They will play some slow some fast and almost certainly a few different strolls which I'm sure as a line dancer you would get on with well. There should be quite a few there as well in 40's dress, if other years are anything to go by, myself and my wife included. We do 1940's re-enactment so the dress is a given from us but not compulsory by any means. Our 3rd year with the band for our annual charity dance.
Ian

Return to “Introductions”