Difficulty re-registering

Introduce Yourself To The Other Members
Zeke

Difficulty re-registering

Post by Zeke »

Hi everybody,

I wasn't aware OneGuyFromBarlick had a brand new format. I'm an old member, but, had to re-register once again as a brand NEW member. When I tried to sign on with my regular SN (Zeke) and old password I wasn't able to sign on. Oh, well, at last all is well again.

Best Wishes,
Zeke...
Sunray10
Regular User

Re: Difficulty re-registering

Post by Sunray10 »

Try and try again Zeke or trial and error comes to mind, perhaps. But you're on now so all's okay. These little glitches get ironed-out eventually ! :cool4:
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Hi Sunray, and thanks. :cool4:
Whyperion
Location: Stockport, after some time in Burnley , After leaving Barnoldswick , except when I am in London

Post by Whyperion »

Yep , servers and software all changed so everyone needs to re-register ( apart from the 206 that already have ). The registering process ( rather than re-registering ) members should find fairly easy ( It I can do it ... ) Welcome back now anyway , enjoy.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Thanks...I didn't notice the instructions where it noted all had to (re-register) as new members. My humblest apologies.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Sunray10 wrote:Try and try again Zeke or trial and error comes to mind, perhaps. But you're on now so all's okay. These little glitches get ironed-out eventually ! :cool4:

To be perfectly honest I preferred the old format better.
Sunray10
Regular User

Post by Sunray10 »

Yes Zeke, I know what you mean. I liked the old set-up. But we have to move on to modernization and all that. We can't and won't be able to go back to what was. This new OGFB seems pretty good now and I think we will all like it eventually. But as I say "I know what you mean".

Return to “Introductions”